Counselling Experience and Supervision
Supervision with Centre for Psychotherapy a Powerful tool to Prepare you for the Real World of Counselling Psychotherapy
Dr. Nisha, with more than 20yrs of practise experience in the field of Counselling Psychology has developed individualized, authentic approaches in counselling and supervision. The experience and impact on her clients has made her more modest. Her belief about learning is that “Life itself is a Learning Journey that never ends till life moves on”. This encourages her to learn and grow through Life. She believes in the richness of everyone’s “Life Experiences”.
Who is it for?
This Course is for All Levels of Counsellors and Psychotherapists who would like to gain counselling experience or fine tune their skills under supervision
All levels of study, Certificate, Diploma, Graduate Diploma, Bachelors, Masters and PhD holders and Professionals.
We offer an effective learning journey, through Client Contact Hours and Supervision Hours.
- Students will learn to apply Skills through Guidance in relaxed, non-judgemental environment.
- Skills Based – Students feel comfortable using skills they have gained through their studies.
- Personal Growth Supervision Model, where supervision is geared towards the intrapersonal growth of the student.
- Supervisees will get to learn, understand and practise appropriate Counsellor behaviours.
- Supervisees may experience enhanced self-awareness.
- Build the Autonomy and degree of independence of the Supervisee.
- Our Supervisees have been employed by the Court, Prisons, MOE, MSF, IMH, FSCs and International Schools. They have contributed effectively towards the emotional and psychological needs of the community. We are very proud of our Supervisees. Well done!
- Will learn accurate, effective intervention techniques to enhance quality of work with their Clients.
- They will get to address their confusion about difficult cases they may be managing.
One of the toughest challenges a Student faces is to gain experience in counselling. Along with counselling experience, a Student should be able to evaluate issues within himself/herself before contact with Clients.
Centre for Psychotherapy offers Counselling Experience for Students who would like to obtain Client Contact hours. You will be Supervised, guided through Skills and their Application, perform Self Evaluation under guidance.
Centre for Psychotherapy wishes you a “Delightful Learning Journey”